Study and work in Canada made easy
Canada has long been a welcoming destination for international students seeking the North American university experience. This vast country has some of the world’s most respected universities and they’re situated in lively cities and towns spread across a great natural environment. Today, around 10 per cent of Canada’s university population comes from abroad. Making the right choice You’ll find degree level courses at more than 50 public and private institutions. These include universities, colleges, institutes of technology and specialized institutes and will vary in type from province to province. When it comes to the range of courses, there are more than 10,000 undergraduate and graduate degree programmes on offer and Canadian universities are well known for interdisciplinary study. Ontario and Quebec are the country’s two most populated provinces and are home to the majority of Canadian universities. These range from small liberal arts campuses for undergraduate study to large universities with both undergraduate and graduate courses. You can make use of this opportunity to migrate to Canada or work while you study.
Enrol For a Program Now

List of universities we partnered with

1. Algonquin College

2 Centennial College:

3 Conestoga College

4 Cambrian College

5 Confederation College

6 Durham College

7 Fleming College 8 Fanshawe

9 George Brown College.

10 Georgian College

11 Humber College

12 Northern College

13 Red River College

14 Niagara College

15 St. Lawrence College

16 Sask. Polytechnic

17 Seneca College

18 Sheridan College

19 VCC

20 Bow Valley College

21 Columbia College

22 Carleton University.

23 Fairleigh Dickinson University

24 Kwantlen Polytechnic


25 NYIT Vancouver Campus

26 Royal Roads University

27 Wilfrid Laurier University

28 University of Regina

29 University of Saskatchewan

30 UNBC IUPP Grads

31 University of New Brunswick

32 Brock University

33 Sault College

34 Lakehead University

35 York U English Language

36 Loyalist College – Belleville

37 Loyalist College-Toronto

38 Cambrian-Hanson

Canada FAQ

Each university in Canada has its own policy regarding admission requirements. Contact each university directly for the admission requirements of the program you’re interested in. Find a programand click on the name of the university for its website and contact information.

If you are not a citizen of the country where you submit your application, you may have to provide proof of your present immigration status in the country where you apply. Get the right documents – Study in Canadaon Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website provides further information.

Each university in Canada has its own policy regarding transfer credits from other institutions. Contact the university that you are interested in directly to find out which transfer credits, if any, can be applied towards your intended program of study.

You may also want to look into whether your current institution has any credit recognition agreements with institutions in Canada. The international relations office of your university may be able to help in that regard.

Study permits are administered by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Visit their Help Centrefor answers to frequently asked questions about study permits. Global Affairs Canada has no involvement in regards to study permits or temporary resident visas.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s website outlines the eligibility requirements for your spouse or common-law partner to work in Canada.

Education in Canada is under provincial and territorial jurisdiction so you will need to contact the ministry of education for the province or territorywhere you plan to live, as well as your new city or town’s school board.

As a Canadian citizen, your child would not be required to apply as an international student, and therefore would not need a study permit.